What is Covered:
All defects in materials or workmanship when properly installed per provided instructions.
For How Long:
This warranty, and any implied warranties including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, lasts (2) two years from the date of purchase. The warranty is not transferable from the original purchaser
What ProFormX Will Do:
During the applicable warranty period listed above, ProFormx will, at its option, either repair or replace any defective product at no additional charge. If a specific product has been discontinued, ProFormX may, at its option, replace your product with a current product of comparable function and value.
Other Incidental Expenses:
Shipping cost incurred for warranty claims within 30 days of the date purchase will be covered by ProFormX. Purchaser will be responsible for all shipping cost after the 30-day period. Purchaser will be responsible for any labor cost associated with removing or reinstalling product.
A Product will not be considered defective and this warranty will not apply, where the claimed defect is attributable to:
- Improper installation;
- Modification or alteration of the product.
- Failure to comply with ProFormX instructions for service and maintenance.
- Neglect, misuse, abuse, accident, unauthorized repairs, or unauthorized use.
- Any attachment or replacement part not manufactured by ProFormX
- Exposure to corrosive materials, extreme environmental conditions, fire or acts of God
- Ordinary wear and tear (including fading and discoloration)
- Improper loads (including passenger weight in excess of design limits)
- Serviceable parts that are commonly considered maintenance items
For Warranty Claims call Customer Service at 866-738-0970